Thursday, January 7, 2010

Trip to Oslo (5-9 Nov, 2009)


Thanks God, I had a great time with my host family to trip to Oslo, the capital city of Norway. When we were driving for a while from Kristiansand, I felt the weather was colder and colder. Then, suddenly I saw the land became white. I was not sure what is that. I asked my host parents:'Is that the SNOW'? They repleid: YES, Snow. now you see the snow!..WOW..WoW..! that is snow ...!! OH, I see the snow now, this is my first time to see. I was very very surprised..! The tree, the houses, the cars were covered by snow, it was really-really nice..! I sent mgs to my friends to tell what I saw.
We took a break and had lunch at Cinderella Cafe & Hotel. WoW!! there was a lot of sNoW, I took out of the car to made my first snowball and took thotos. Then we cotinued driving to Oslo. While we were there, I always been with my host parents to visite their Kids and friends. We went to visit the famous places in the town: The King's Castle, the theatre, Natiional Museum...very nice to see. I took a lot of photos..!

Million thanks to my host parents to bruoght me there, and thanks God that we had a great time togather!

I wish I will go there again..!

No comments:

Post a Comment