Sunday, November 15, 2009

God is great

Praise the Lord!!!
I would like to share sth. it's not so far in my life, that God answered me. While I was studying at university fourth-fifth years, I wished I want to go to Norway, but didn't know exactly what is my purpose. I just want to see bcoz many people said that Norway is the rich and expensive country and also it's the most beautiful and coldest in the world. So, I prayed to the Lord our God, I want to go whatever God want me to do. And also talked with some friends at dormitory, I said I want to go, and I shall go one day if God allow me. So my friends just laughed at me and said to me: 'Ohn I think you are dreaming, you should wake up now!' or sometimes they said 'Ohn ! you can dream about that, you can go in your dream'. However, I can feel that I will go. I kept in my prayer, in God I trust. After that, when I graduated there was one of the former students from 'Hald' told me about living in Norway, life at 'Hald', He talked a lot, about the seasons, the time will be changed, the darkness and the brightness even though what he experienced. so I could imagine a little about that, and I still remember now. Not soon after, about four months I got a good news from pastor at my church, I would be apply to go to Norway. so it's very great for me to hear that. Sooo... I had to tell my friends before coming here (Norway). What they said then: ' Ooh..wow.. your dream come true, Ohn! congraturation. So, now I'm in Norway, I do believe that God always has good plan for me and He will guide me and also with who believe in Him.
'If you believe, you will recieve whatever you ask for in prayer.'(Matt 21:22)
'There for I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have recieved it, and it will be your' (Mark 11:24)

Thanks God,

2 comments:

  1. Praise the lord !!! and yes have the faith upon him all the time .. God bless you your entire life. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. सानु भाई
    जसरी प्रभुले तिम्रो norway आउने सपनालाई पुरा गरी दिनु भयो त्यसरी नै प्रभुले तिम्रो belgium आउने सपनापनि पुरा गरी दिवोस् ।

    ReplyDelete