Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanks

Khop jai Rajen, you wrote in my blog by accident. I know it was bored 4u, but good 4me bcoz I had anyth. in my blog, it's the 1st text. Thank you so much, I'll not delete it!!! /? It not strange for me bcoz smb. told me bfor I appleid to Norway and my host parents in Norway also asked me about the time will be change and on that night (24-10-09)they told me that they changed the time one hour back, and then......

I also had a funny story on that day,too. Then I sent sms to my teammate coz I worried that she would be early at church on Sunday morning and there would be no one- So, I sent sms to her:
'Do u know they change the time, so now is 00:01'
She repplied ' I don't understand what do you mean, can u explain for me?
(I don't want write long sms) So I sent: They changed, so now is 00:02 not 01:02
She said: No, it's 01:02 in the mornig, it's new day !!
I explained: bcoz the season was changed, so they change the time (* I understood like that)
She repleid: My clock is 01:03, but I don't know about your clock !!!
.....She still confuse, I thaugth.--

She has understood by next day.

1 comment:

  1. I heard that from Dob as well. But I see how confuses she was. He he :D

    ReplyDelete