Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Christmas 2009 in Norway

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him. Rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. (Colossians 2:6-7)
I feel the time has gone so fast and of course the Christmas time is also coming. According to the tradition, there are a lot of things that people have to do or prepare before: make differences special kinds of cake, prepare special food, decorate the house by changing the table clothes, flowers, candles, hang on the angels, and set the Christmas tree...! Then it's very to celebrate. By this occasion, I also gave my hands to help them to do that, I help them to make.....cake at NMS’ staff, and helped my host mother at home to make some cake, it was very good and excited to try something new. Then we had a lot of special cake and food for eating on Christmas.
On Christmas Eve and New Year, we went to the Church and also many people went there. The other day I went to another church for international Christmas and met a lot of people who come from different countries.
At home, I enjoyed that time with my host family and their kids who visited, enjoyed Christmas carol and Christmas gifts.

Thanks God I celebrated Christmas in Norway for this year. Thanks to bring me to get new experience, I had a great time with my host family to celebrate Christmas.

‘Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! (Philippians 4:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment