Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Visit Karmøy_Norheimsund



In 26 Jan to 2 Freb, 2010 I had an great opportunity to be with my host parents to visit their relatives. We drove from Kristiansand to Karmøy, the car moved on the road through the bridge, under the sea (tunnels), and on the sea by the ferry. Karmøy is very nice place to visit. We stayed there for two nights, there we were servered by good food that I've never test before. On day time I had a little walk outside the house to see the beautiness of the island in winter, there were a lot of birds fishing on the island and they also had meeting on the ground and on the roof after fishing, they looked very smart. And then they drove around Skudeneshavn, I was so happy to be there and talked with a person who has been to Laos by NMS organization, so we talked a lot about Laos through out my experience in Jesus and my staying in Norway. At that time I felt very comfortable to share many things, When we talk about experience in Jesus, then I felt I have lots of good experience by Him that I need to share the others. The day after we play game "Noah Ark" it's all about Bible.
After had good time here, on 28 Jan, we drove to Norheimsund, we stayed there for 5 nights. It was very good time with host family and their kids, we enjoyed playing game at home, walked up on the high land that was covered by clean snow, enjoyed playing on snow.
Although it was having good time there but we have to came home. On the way back to Kristiansand it seemed we were driving on another planet, becoz almost everything was coverd by snow, then it seemed the world become white. This is really great experience in the winter that I've never touch in my life.

Thank you Lord we arived home saftily.
Thank you so much my host parents and thanks also go to the host who we visited.

Ohn,
Nortjønnåsen, Kristiansand

No comments:

Post a Comment