Monday, April 12, 2010

2 days in Paris



Oh-lan-la-Paris ^.^

I traveled to Paris on 23 Mar, 2010 with friends (we are 5 Asian Girls. We stayed there with Lao family who live there (my teammate's relatives), they are very kind. We spent the time in Paris for two days only, first day we took the bus and the train(Metro)to the centre of Paris, we visited Louvre (Piramyd), Monument (this is very similar with we have in Laos), Eifel Tower one of the famous places in the world and also the other places for shopping (window shopping). It was very nice to see their modernization. At the Eifel tower, I was thinking I'd like to climb up to the top to see the view arround the city, but we couldn't do that bcoz of so many people were waiting there. So, we just walked arround and then had a sit in the park to relax befor continue to move on to another place. Ah, I felt the time has gone very fast..! not soon we had to back home and had good food, Lao-Thai dinner in Paris.
Next day, we went to visit the other places: Sacre Ceur, Opera,
Notre Dame,...this day I felt tired and it was rain, but we still kept going on bcoz we want to see and we were waiting quite long time for travelling to Paris, France. We all enjoyed travelling in Paris.
On 26th Mar, we travelled back to Norway. It's also very nice to be back !
However, I'd like to tell one thing to who are going to Paris:
"
Becareful people who you trust "


Thank you Lord, we got home safetily !
Also thanks to all of my friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment