Sunday, April 11, 2010

At Mesnali ( Camping ) 31-3_4-4_2010



Thank you Lord !

I had my Easter holiday with Påskefamiliefestival at Mesnali, it took arround 9 hours by train from Kristiansand to get there. I went there with a friend from 'Hald', and there were a lot of people (arround 50) with their siblings. We had good time there, played with the kids, shared something about myself, Christianity in my home country, and also staying in Norway. On 1th and 2nd, April we went skiing, this time I did more better, ski along the way down I was very enjoy and like it so much; but the problem for me was I couldn't stop. while I was going, I just shouted to the people to give me the way, or if I want to stop I just find the place to sit(fall down). It made me feel paiful on my body, but I stil like it and I will stil like it. The second day, we went to another place that more down hill, it was very challanged me. I went a little up on the mountain for skiing, I felt I did quite well, so I tried again more up hill,,,it was very good experince and challanged me to try that. I was so proud and happy to do, and poeple said to me" you are so brave to down hill skiing, and you did good job as well" but I saw the Norwegian, they are the best to ski, I think. Near the camp they had funny families games with snow and compitition ski jumping for the children. There were very little kids jumped with ski, it seemed they were flying. now, I understand, that's why they are so good at skiing. They practise since they were very small kids.
The other times, we were together at camp to had fellowship and celebrate Easter.

Blessing to all of you,

No comments:

Post a Comment