Friday, April 9, 2010

Babysang


What my dream is after Hald_?
From my internship period, I experienced and have learnt many good things. There are several interested activities for the kids that attractive me and I really would like to have it in my home country, Laos. Especially is Babysang (Baby singing). It's very nice program for parents and their children are gathered at somewhere of the church with nice music and lots of toys for children. There, we focus on baby’s value and they will be taught about Jesus Christ since they were babies. The other wise, these activities are very helpful for children’s movement or development. I really like babysang..! But many times I was wondering how can I start it or what should I do_?
So, I'm stil thinking about that ^.^
“Jesus said, Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” (Matthew 19:14).

No comments:

Post a Comment