Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kristiansand


Thank you Lord,

To sent me to very nice place, I like it so much...!
Vågsbygd community, Kristiansand gave me very good experience and good memories; I have had very nice host family who are very kind and always tuaght in good way, included spiritual food. Many times they remined me about stories in Bible. Many times they took me to see the world outside, to see how people living, to learn how to live happily in difference society. From that place I was tuaght in how to live with people in difference culture and tradition, difference ways to serve God and Praise Him. I've learnt to bring the kids to Jesus by practical activities, drawing, paiting, ..., teach them to do something as in bible said, to have drama, telling story, scriptures...,
It was wonderful time I have been there ! and I'm looking forward to be back agian for visiting ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment