Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last week in Kristiansand




18-25 May, 2010

One week I feel very-very short for visiting internship place, host family, people I have known, the places I like to go and love to stay. However, it was wonderful time that we could meet each other again especially host family, they are always welcome and kind to the people and of course includes me. At home we had three days Lao food dinner, actually I would like to have Norwegian food but I also would like to cook for them. We have had good time and good fellowship by God's grace and the Holy Spirit.
The first evening I went to Misjonshuset for internatoinal fellowship as many times I have been there. It was very good preaching, as I remember it's about how to look at or consider the people, it's not only consider on what we have seen outside that how they dress up or make up even appearance, but consider deeply inside to their heart, their actions to the others, we think about what they have done for others and for God. It was wonderful evening to listen the words from God, with the people in God, Jesus.

On Wednesday 19th I went to visit NMS office ofcource I meant the staffs, we had lunch there as usual. The others days, I visited the kids and staffs who I worked and played together. On Friday was the last day of "Hver dag" at Vågsbygd church for this term, so we celebrated outside the church. There were many kids and several activities, but it was a little bit sad for me because I couldn't stay until the end. But it was nice to meet the kids and leaders, they are always kind and cute, we had a lot of HUGS...! Then I went to Ravneddalen Park, we climb up to the top of the mountain to see the view of Kristiansand, it was so nice town which surrounded by the seas, a lot of mountain and the green leaves on the trees in Spring time, and of course I went there with nice people, we were guided by Norwegian man, he is so so kind and nice person, not only that one he's also had good dinner for us at his house.
Umm...! The time is running, the days has gone...suddenly I had to go back to school. It's hard to say good bye to the people I have known; while I'm sitting on the bus, I felt that there was a little rain came to my eyes, I don't want to leave there. One week is too short for me, I wish I have been there again, but I don't know how to reach there, I'm only sure that God is great, He is only one Who knows and has plans for His children and guides us wherever we go

Thank you Lord for wonderful time, Blessing from you to all those people !

No comments:

Post a Comment