Monday, May 31, 2010

Last day of "Hver dag"



Friday 16th, April was my last day for working at internship place, Vågsbygd church in Kristiansand where the kids are always cute and friendly; this day, there was one thing that very surprise me, I saw many of them were pay attention to work on the table and I was the one who very curiouse to know as usual what are they doing, but they tried to hide me seemed they had secret on their papers. Finally, I knew what they have done because they gave it to me as a gift and memmories. Well, it was the wonderful arts book by drawing and coloring inside with their creative ideas, I like it very much and I was so proud of them and happy by that time and I still remember until now. It's one of good memmories and unforgetable during staying here.
Thanks my lovely kids !

No comments:

Post a Comment